My utmost gratitude to everyone involved in this year's Spring/Summer Shows:

Chicago Expression Magazine's "Spring me into Fashion" held at the GrandBar that benefited the American Diabetes Association and Chicago Couture Fashion Week's "Unity in the Community" held at the Alhambra Palace that benefited the American Heritage Youth Foundation.

A fun and rewarding experience indeed! I presented alongside exceptional designers, met talented artists - photographers, make-up artists & hairstylists, & of course beautiful models!

Thank you all for your help & support! Hope to see everyone again next season! I promise it will be more fabulous!!!!!  :-)
Top (L-R) : Designer Aimee Cua, Models Oana Wana, Adelaide Burich, Yana Bel, Mercedes Small,  Romana Sokol, Galina Todorova, Destiny Duncan, Ashley Simone, & celebrity hair designer Victoria King.
Bottom (L-R): Hair designers Karen Anne Souza Torres & Michael Hopkins, Chicago Expression Magazine's Jeree Cardenas, & Make-up Artist Jatawn Moody.
**Not in the photo: Make-up artist Spicez Garcia
L-R: Models Desiree Sherri, Ashley Simone, Dominika Zmuda, Taishe Abrams, Mercedes Small, Gemma Berto, Designer Aimee Cua, models Adelaide Burich, Yana Bel, Sam Sciaccotta, & Galina Todorova.
**Not in the photo: Victoria Ng, Taylor Kubit.

Comments

Create a classic look for your wedding with an all-white bridal party! Explore beautiful white bridesmaid dresses & ivory bridesmaid gowns at Weddington Way.

11/22/2014 5:04am

08/01/2015 9:30am

I like latest fashion trends and I saw many fashion shows but this Spring/Summer '14 Fashion Shows looking great
Thanks

08/09/2015 9:34am

Sexy striped bikini set featuring an elegant colorful combination of bandeau top and tie side micro shorts bottom.

10/15/2015 2:05am

11/06/2015 10:15pm

Good post, thank you for sharing,

Summer fashion always required those things which are very good unique and nice for all of us. I love the way the girls warning these types of quality and expensive clothes. I would love to gift my girl a dress which you warning so she can be able to very happy;

08/02/2016 12:10am

I'll immediately snatch your rss feed as I can't to find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you've any Kindly let me know in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

08/12/2016 7:04pm

I would love to get my copy from iBooks and see new balance 410 mujer the content.

08/12/2016 7:05pm

I like your post oakley holbrook and I want to say that please.

08/12/2016 7:47pm

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.<a href="http://www.hoply.es">nike air max 90 baratas</a> I do not know who you are but certainly you're going to a famous blogger if you are not already ,<a href="http://www.masterrecursoshumanoszaragoza.es">zapatillas nike air max baratas</a> Cheers!

08/12/2016 7:47pm

I simply could not depart your website prior to suggesting that I really enjoyed the usual info a person supply in your guests?<a href="http://www.itesppresso.es">nike air max 90 baratas</a> Is gonna be again frequently in order to investigate <a href="http://www.alerja.es">zapatillas nike air max</a> cross-check new posts.

09/07/2016 3:52am

Today, men all over the world dress up to look more than just functional. In today's competitive world dressing up scale is all about defining your personality.

09/14/2016 12:16am

I am just amongst people who sneakers isabel marant outlet really like change and premises of this blog, y

Only a handful of fashion designers really end up becoming famous, with their brand names known around the world, like Ralph Lauren or Alexander McQueen.

10/27/2016 12:35pm

Are you going shopping for a couple's shirt design service? Then there are at least some three things you need to keep in mind, all along the process.

11/15/2016 12:38am

Your group such a stunning taking a shot at this mold demonstrate I want to be gone by your form appear however my college papers is coming and I am planning for my papers so I am not coming your design appear but rather thank for sharing this sort of stuff here.

01/21/2017 10:48pm

Shopping for clothes is an activity that many men do not look forward to.The good news is that there are clothing stores in Portland that can make the experience a pleasure rather than a necessary evil.

02/03/2017 11:06pm

game hacker for ios

Virtually all badly behaving hair can be traced back to inappropriate hair care or styling, somewhere along the line. For the purposes of this article, we will be calling these mistreatment's the 'seven deadly Sins'. Ignore the seven deadly sins at your peril.

02/27/2017 1:23am

Let us be frank with each other: there are a variety of ways you can make cash online. You may start an e-commerce site: selling your very own products or other peoples products for money. You may start a social networking site. You may create a movie video website. You may even choose to create an auction website like eBay which, like eBay encourages everyday people to use the site to sell their stuff.

03/11/2017 11:18am

The love affair between women and diamonds is no secret. In fact, there are some women who refuse to get married if they are not presented with the perfect diamond engagement ring.

03/14/2017 6:57am

Runners have one key equipment when running- their running shoes. It is important that a runner knows how much of an investment his shoes are to him when training or competing. Price and Brand do not matter. What matters is that it caters to your different needs as a runner, it fits your feet perfectly, and it will last a considerably long running life.

03/16/2017 7:24am

Perfume makes an important part of accessories for both men and women. These have been in use for centuries. Scents, perfumes or attar - whatever you call them; the main objective is to smell well. The problem people face is to pick the right fragrance as per their personality. Make it simple and easy by buying best smelling attar as per your zodiac sign.

04/03/2017 12:49am

The wedding dress is the all time highlight of all your wedding fantasies and dreams. Since their youth, folks will most often dream of an exquisite princess-bride in a snowy white, ethereal Wedding Dress of outstanding beauty.

04/17/2017 4:40am

Have you been thinking about buying a new wallet but simply don't want to fork out the money to pay for a new one? Here is a simple guide that will teach you how to make your own leather wallet.

05/09/2017 5:03am

As hip hop and rap music become more and more popular in the mainstream, it is easy to see why urban clothing would also become popular in American culture. Wearing urban clothing allows young people to express themselves and show their solidarity with the culture with which they identify.

05/16/2017 2:28pm

Shop for a wide selection of custom Cape Verde travel-inspired apparel and save 10% off your first purchase!

05/19/2017 5:38am

Summer is the best part of the year. Any one can do a lot of things and happenings. Taking vacations to other places specially to beaches. In this time of the year where fashions go wild, trends and design are in competitions.

05/24/2017 3:08am

Find local second hand afghan clothes in women's clothes in the UK and Ireland. Buy and sell hassle free with Preloved!

Blackmart alpha APK latest version you can download free from here. This app allows you to download premium android apps free from blackmart store.

Hi! This is very useful post for everyone. Thank you so much this post.Just about everything looks good displayed.

07/25/2017 2:20am

It is a necessity to buy a pair of sunglasses in summer days, however, ones of poor quality not only couldn't prevent ultraviolet radiation, but also more importantly, do harm to our precious eyes. They are possible to make the pupil of your eyes dilate, instead lenses of eyes would absorb more UV. Therefore, sunglasses are not dispensable accessories. For the eye health, it is a must to choose the best sunglasses for you and your love. Then comes to the question how to choose the best sunglasses.

08/19/2017 3:58am

Fitness shoes should be chosen with a goal in a mind. Your most obvious goal is to reduce the stress imparted to your feet.

09/08/2017 10:47am

Fashion industry attracts many young people nowadays not only because it is a rather new profession, but also it is supposed to realize person's likes in the field of fashion. Besides, it is quite a high-paid profession today. When a young person decides to connect his or her activity with the fashion industry nothing comes to mind except one its aspect - fashion design.